Denmark Coffee Card #4 | Send a funny, nice and tasteful postcard.
Show them at home what beautiful Copenhagen can do! Send or give this fun and fine Coffee Card to a true coffee lover who appreciates the life and cultural sights of the big city at the same time. Inside the map are two different exciting organic and Fairtrade coffees from Honduras and Colombia. The fine card is like a large postcard, which is ideal to hang for decoration in the home afterwards. You write a personal greeting on the back of the card and send a unique coffee gift to someone who appreciates quality.
Mermaid in the capital
The Little Mermaid is considered worldwide as a national symbol for Denmark. It was installed on Langelinie in Copenhagen in 1913 as a gift from brewer Carl Jacobsen. It is a special attraction in the capital that is definitely worth a visit. A coffee greeting with this fine sculpture will spread joy among everyone.
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Coffee Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Coffee Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.