Denmark Coffee Card #5 | Send a funny, nice and tasteful postcard.
A greeting from the city of Copenhagen. Send this fine Coffee Card to a coffee and quality lover! The map stores surprises in the form of two exciting organic and Fairtrade coffees from Honduras and Colombia. At the back of the map, you write a personal greeting and share all the things you have experienced in the cultural capital. The unique design on the A4-sized postcard makes you want to hang up at home for decoration. It is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of the recipient.
A small sculpture of great experiences
The Little Mermaid was set up on Langelinie in Copenhagen in 1913. It was a gift from brewer Carl Jacobsen. The sculpture is considered a national symbol for Denmark worldwide. In 2010, The Little Mermaid was temporarily loaned to Shanghai in China to adorn the Danish pavilion at the World's Fair. Send a postcard with this tale over a good cup of coffee!
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Coffee Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Coffee Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.