Odense Coffee Card #2 | Send a funny, nice and tasteful postcard.
A postcard with a coffee greeting from the city of adventurers! Send or give this fine Coffee Card and surprise a coffee lover with gourmet coffee from the adventurous city of Odense. The card stores two different exciting organic and Fairtrade coffees from Colombia and Honduras equivalent to 4 cups of coffee. You write your personal greeting on the back and put a smile on the face of the recipient with stories from the adventurer's city. The fine A4 postcard can be hung up at home and decorated afterwards.
Hans Christian Andersen's City
Odense city offers many old stories and is not least famous for raising the world-famous writer Hans Christian Andersen. In the city, you can, among other things, visit the city. Visit Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home and Hans Christian Andersen's Museum, which gives you an insight into the famous author's life. Indulge a coffee lover with stories and old adventures over a good cup of coffee and join forces to explore the coffee universe.
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Coffee Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Coffee Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.