Fashion Tea Card #2 | Nothing is more modern than organic & natural tea | Send a fashionable greeting to someone who deserves it.
Do you know someone who loves the ripe of the 30s and deserves a little pampering? Tea Card is a perfect gift idea if you want to give a gift that is more personal and unique. The card is inspired by the 1930s, when the women dressed in long gloves and beautiful hats. This can also draw one's thoughts towards fashion magazines from the 30s. With the card's unique design and usability as a poster, the card will fit into any home that needs warm colors and where you are reminded to take the time for these great tea moments. Write on the back card a little tea greeting – maybe it was an invitation to your next tea appointment?
This Tea Card consists of two surprises that will awaken the recipient's inner Tea Master. The tea is handpicked and 100% organic, and is located in two Teabrewers, which will create a curiosity about how tea should be brewed. With our unique filter technology, the receiver will get a whole new way of drinking afternoon tea. Drink the tea as it is or enjoy it with a little sweet baked goods – we recommend scones as a fine accessory and which will give the real feeling of the phenomenon of "afternoon tea".
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Tea Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Tea Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.