Frequently Asked Questions
We're happy to help with your question - but maybe you can get lucky and find the answer here? Couldn’t find the answer to your question? You are welcome to contact us on phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open every weekday between 8.00-16.00.
Can I choose a different shipping address than my own?
- Yes, you can choose a different shipping address than your own. Often our products are purchased as gifts, and therefore many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a card at this time. That's something we've got in the pipeline, so you have something to look forward to.
- Our machines run at full speed and are constantly producing products. The sold out item can therefore be re-stocked very quickly. However, it may be a question of expired goods. For example, all our coffees are single estate. That means that we depend on whether or not the harvest has been good at the different coffee farms. If you are in doubt or want to hear the status of a particular product, please contact us at email email@example.com.
- Sometimes it goes a little too fast when you make purchases online. Therefore, you can always cancel or change your order as long as it has not been handed over to the shipping company. Therefore, it is important that you contact us as soon as you discover the error. Contact us on phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Should it happen that we still ship your order despite your request to cancel it, you can always refuse to pick it up and it will be returned to us.
- If you need more information about a product, you are always welcome to contact us on phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email email@example.com. You can also find our Facebook page here, where you can send us a message.
- The money is transferred from your card as soon as your order is ready for shipment from our warehouse. We receive online payments with Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa, Mastercard, Mobilepay Online, Maestro, Paypal.
- Some providers unfortunately catch our mails in their spam filter. Therefore, please check if your order confirmation has landed there. If that is not the case, please contact us at phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the cost of shipping?
- Our freight rates are calculated by weight and by country of destination. The prices are therefore very different. You can check your specific freight rate by entering you delivery address.
- All orders are shipped from day to day if they are in stock. However, our delivery time depends on the destination country. For delivery in Denmark we have a delivery time of 1-3 days. For delivery in the remaining countries, delivery time is 4-5 weekdays depending on the specific country to which the package is to be sent. If your package hasn’t arrived past the delivery time, please feel free to contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email email@example.com.
- On our website we can ship products to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom. Would you like us to ship to an additional country, then please let us know.
- As a rule, it is unfortunately not possible to pick up your package at our address.
- You will always receive a Track & Trace number, so you can follow your package from our warehouse and home to you. The number will be send by email as soon as the package has been shipped. However, please note that there may be a delay in registration in Track & Trace.
- If the delivery time has been exceeded and you have not received your Track & Trace number or heard from us in connection with your order, then an error has most likely occurred. You can contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are my options if I regret my purchase?
- As our products are food and grocery items, it is unfortunately not possible to make use of the cooling-off period on our products. According to legislation, we only deal with returned goods in the case of damaged products.
- A warranty is granted on all products. The right of claim applies to defects in material and fabrication, but is invalid if there is talk of improper or unusual operation of the product. Complaint concerning damaged goods must be notified to us by email email@example.com within 2 months of receipt of the goods.
- If you are missing a product in your order, please contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The products must be returned in original packaging to The Brew Company A/S, Kasmosevej 3, 5500 Middelfart. Please let of know of your wishes to return products by email email@example.com before returning the item.
Any other questions?
Can I buy the products in a physical store?
- We have distributors worldwide that sell our products in physical store. If you want to know, where you can find a store in your area, please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to become a distributor, then please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- We have designed our brewers to make travelling with them as easy as possible. Both coffeebrewers, teabrewers and herbbrewers are a bit smaller than the size of an A5 paper with the dimensions 190x175x10 mm.
- Currently we do not have any decaffeinated coffees. Let us know if this is something you would be interested in, and then we can maybe add it to our product line in the future.
- Sustainability is very important to us, which is why we have designed the brewers in a way that makes them reuseable. To reuse the coffeebrewer simply empty out the used coffee grounds after the first use, rinse the bag, and refill it with your own coffee grounds. The coffeebrewer can be reused many times, but it is important to avoid getting the outside kraft paper wet. The teabrewer and herbbrewer can be reused in the same way. However, the tea blends are so flavourful that you can actually brew on the same tea 2-3 times before rinsing out the bag.
- We are always working towards being more socially responsible, which is why we are currently working towards some sustainability initiatives. We will let you know as soon as everything is in place.
- The brewers are made from environmentally friendly kraft paper, a very thin plastic lining and a plastic spout. The choice of material is comparable to a milk carton, and disposal of the material should be done accordingly.