Middelfart Coffee Card #5 | Send a funny, nice and tasteful postcard.
A different coffee greeting for a coffee and nature lover! Send or give this fine Coffee Card and surprise someone you care about. The large A4 card works just like a big postcard. You write a personal greeting on the back and surprise at the same time with the fine and unique design on the front that invites to hang at home. The card stores two different gourmet coffee experiences from Honduras and Colombia, equivalent to 4 cups.
Middelfart is named in 1231. It comes from the former name, Melfar, which means "the waters you travel between" or "the middle crossing". The obvious name for the city with bridges that are connecting the country. The area around the Little Belt offers beautiful coves, lovely entrances and cosy marinas. It's just exploring. Here you can take the amazing coffees from The Brew Company and explore the many nuances of the coffee.
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Coffee Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Coffee Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.