Outdoor Coffee Card #1 | Send a funny, nice and tasteful postcard.
After it has become popular, sending virtual greetings over Social Media, the postcard has gone a little into oblivion. But with this Coffee Card, you can make the postcard fun again and more personal, as you simply write your own personal greeting on the back and send it in the mail. This coffee card will surprise any coffee lover as the card also includes two different coffee experiences. In addition to loving coffee, this card also caters to the type who loves the outdoors. This card can be used as a gift or be an invitation to your next active holiday, where you enjoy quality coffee together by a tenant's bonfire.
Bring quality coffee on tour
The coffee card contains two kinds of coffee, one from Honduras and one from Colombia. Each Coffeebrewer can provide up to 2 cups of coffee and is of the highest quality. We hand roast our coffee on our own roastery in Middelfart and are 100% organic and Fairtrade. Quality coffee must be available to everyone, even when you are on active holidays in the wilderness. That's why we've made our custom-designed Coffeebrewers thin, they only weigh 20g and make them perfect to carry on the active holiday. So pamper an outdoor & coffee enthusiast who needs a coffee greeting.
Do you want to send the order as a gift?
Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
- Select the Coffee Card you want to send.
- Type your personal greeting in the text box. This will be put on the back of the card.
- When you get to the basket and the further payment, simply fill in the recipient's name, address and phone number.
- We send your Coffee Card directly to the recipient and at the same time make sure that the recipient is notified when the card is in the package shop.
- Type your own email in the "Contact Information" box – and you will receive the order confirmation and continue to surprise the recipient.