We are happy to help with your question - but maybe you might be lucky to find the answer here? Can't find an answer to your question? Feel free to contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open every weekday between 8.00-16.00.
Do I have the option to choose a different delivery address than my own?
- Yes, you can easily choose a different delivery address than your own. Often our products are bought as gifts, which is why many people choose to send the package directly to the recipient. Fill in the recipient's information under "Delivery Address" when you come for payment.
My order is a gift, can I add a card?
- Yes! We have a large selection of beautiful Coffee/Tea Cards, which are ideal and unique to & from cards. If you send your order as a gift, you can even have a greeting written on the card.
The item I'd like is sold out – do you get more of it?
- Our machines run at full speed and products are produced all the time. The sold-out item can therefore come back into stock very quickly. However, these may well be discontinued goods. For example, all our coffees are single estate. This means that we depend on whether the harvest has been good on the various coffee farms. If you have any doubts or want to hear the status of a particular product, please contact us by email email@example.com
Can I change my order?
- Sometimes it can be a little too fast when you buy on the Internet. Therefore, you can always cancel or change your order as long as it has not been handed over to the carrier. Therefore, it is important that you contact us as soon as you discover the error. Contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Should it happen that we will still have your order shipped despite your demand to cancel it, you can always refuse to pick it up and it will be sent back to us.
Where can I find more information about an item?
- If you need more information about an item, you are of course always welcome to contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email email@example.com. You can also find our Facebook page here where you have the opportunity to send us a message.
When are you going to withdraw the money?
- We will not deduct the payment from the card used until your order is ready to ship from our warehouse. We receive online payments with Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa, Mastercard, Mobilepay Online, Maestro, Paypal.
I never received an order confirmation?
- Unfortunately, some providers catch our emails in their spam filter. If you can check if our order confirmation has been made there, please contact us by phone +45 63400124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost of delivery?
- Our freight prices are calculated by weight and by destination country. In Denmark, prices of 20 kr , and on purchase for more than 399 kr freight is free of charge on delivery in Denmark. The price for delivery abroad is between 20 kr (2.40 Euro) to 40 kr (4.80 Euro). However, additional customs and tax costs may apply to individual countries.
How long is the delivery time?
- All orders are shipped from day to day if they are in stock. However, our delivery time depends on the country to which the package is to be shipped. On delivery in Denmark, we have a delivery time of 1-3 business days with GLS, as well as 4-5 business days with Deutsche Post (DHL). For delivery abroad, the delivery time is 4 to 14 business days depending on the specific country to which the package is to be shipped.
Which countries do you supply to?
- We offer Worldwide delivery with Deutsche Post (DHL) on order under 2 kg.
Can I pick up my package at your address?
- As a starting point, it is unfortunately not possible to pick up your package at our address.
Can I track/follow my order?
- You will always receive a Track & Trace number so you can follow your package from our warehouse and home to you. The number you sent by email as soon as the package is shipped. Note, however, that there may be a delay in registration in Track & Trace.
Why haven't I received my item yet?
- If the delivery time has been overwritten and you have neither received your Track & Trace number nor heard from us in connection with your order, then an error has most likely occurred. You can contact us by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email email@example.com
CANCELLATION AND COMPLAINT
What are my options for the right of withdrawal?
- Unfortunately, since we sell food, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal on our products. According to consumer law, we only accept returns when it comes to complaint.
What do I do if I get a product that has delivery defects?
- A 2-year warranty is granted on products in accordance with the Danish Sales Law. The warranty applies to defects in material and fabrication and is waived by improper or uncommon operation of the product. Complaint about errors and defects must be notified to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 months of receipt of the goods. Of course, we cover the return costs to a reasonable extent.
What do I do if an item is missing from my order?
- If you are missing a product in your order, please contact us as soon as possible by phone +45 63 40 01 24 or email email@example.com
Where should I send my returns?
- The item must be returned in original packaging to The Brew Company A/S, Kasmosevej 3, 5500 Middelfart. Remember to draw attention to your request for the use of the right of complaint on email firstname.lastname@example.org before the goods are returned. Of course, we cover the return costs to a reasonable extent.
How do I become a retailer of your products?
- If you would like to become a distributor of our products, please contact us at email@example.com
What is the size of a single brewer?
- We have designed our brewers to make it as easy as possible to travel with them.
Is your coffee available in a decaffeinated version?
- At the moment we do not offer decaffeinated coffee. Let us know if this is something you would be interested in - because then we might add it to our range in the future.
How do I recycle my brew?
- Sustainability is very important to us, which is why we have designed the brewers in a way that makes them recyclable. To reuse the coffee maker, simply empty the used coffee grounds after first use, rinse the bag and fill it with your own coffee. The coffee maker can be recycled many times, but it is important to avoid making the outer power paper wet. The tea brewer and the herbal brewer can be reused in the same way. However, our tea and herbal blends are so flavorful that you can actually brew on the same tea 2-3 times before you empty and clean the bag.
What about the environment?
- Our innovative brewers are both CO2 and plastic neutral.
- The brewers are made of eco-friendly power paper, a very thin plastic lining and a plastic heeled spout. The choice of material is comparable to a milk carton and disposal of the material should be done in the same way.