Taste notes: Lime, apple, blackberry
Roast Level: Medium
Origin: Kayanza, Kiboko
Altitude: 1700 m.a.s.l.
Variety: Red Bourbon
• An ideal coffee brewing item for away from home activities (camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, mountain biking, skiing, traveling etc).
• An innovative coffee product, designed as a hybrid between French Press and Pour-over.
• Contains 20-22g (0.7oz-0.77oz) of fresh, pre-ground specialty coffee, and in total the Coffeebrewer weighs less than 40g (1.41oz).
• Compact, easy to carry and store, not requiring extra brewing gear.
• Enables you to brew high-quality, hand crafted single-origin specialty coffee, anytime, anywhere. All you need is hot water.
• Enables you to adjust the coffee intensity from mild, medium to strong, depending on the amount of hot water added.
• Can be reused by rinsing and refilling, facilitating an environmentally conscious coffee experience away from home.
With the Coffeebrewer, you can easily brew up to 2 cups of coffee in 3 simple steps:
1. Open the Coffeebrewer & add hot water.
2. Let it brew for 4-8 minutes, depending on your desired coffee intensity.
3. Pour the coffee in a cup and enjoy!
Learn more about the Coffeebrewer: https://brew-company.com/pages/coffeebrewer
We're passionate about ethical and sustainable practices at every step of the coffee-making process. From sourcing to roasting, our coffees are carefully selected, hand roasted and slow crafted. Our commitment to sustainability is reflected in our eco-friendly packaging, which uses kraft paper with minimal CCP laminate that's aluminum-free. We've gone the extra mile by not using the special PP plastic gas valve found in many other coffee packaging. We're also proud to be CO2 and Plastic Neutral, demonstrating our unwavering dedication to sustainability.
Learn more about our sustainability efforts: https://brew-company.com/pages/sustainability